The transition from teaching face-to-face to teaching online can be challenging.
I am here to help make your online classes fun and interesting for your students, with the minimal amount of work.
The Online Teaching Toolbox is a 6-hour course that will help you, as a teacher, make your online classes more fun, interactive and engaging.
Who is this training for?
Teachers, professors, training managers, directors of studies
Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams. 5 hours for the online sessions + approximately 5 hours on individual work.
500€ for the complete program.All taxes included. 12 participants maximum.
1. First Online Session (2.5 hours)
- The general principles of interactive learning
- Tools for fostering cooperation and breaking the ice at the beginning of the session
- Paper-based tools that ensure active student participation
- Free online collaborative tools
2. Individual training activities (2.5 hours)
- Rewriting of a pedagogical sequence incorporating the new tools
3. Second online lesson (2.5 hours)
- Thiagi collaborative activities
- Incorporating peer-assessment
- Energizing activities
4. Individual training activities (2.5 hours)
- Rewriting of a second pedagogical sequence
- Writing of post-course reflection about the incorporation of the techniques.
“Rodrigo’s techniques for online training are very effective . This course helped us add interactivity and keep students engaged”
Joanna Młynarczyk – da GAMA Language School, Poznan, Poland
“Rodrigo’s techniques are simple, yet we discovered a completely new approach to teaching online. “
Iryna Pavlyshyn – Assistant Professor, Poznań University of Technology
“Rodrigo has perfected very simple techniques for fostering interaction and collaboration”
Nicolas Bourgerie, CEO Very Up.
Would you like to schedule a training session for you and your teachers? Do you have any questions? Just drop me a line and I will get back to you
Do you have any questions? Would you like to book a session? Just drop me a line.